Southwest Airlines has released a new promotion that can help you travel more in the coming months. The popular airline continues to offer more routes and services around the United States and even a few international destinations. Here is the latest promotion, with 60,000 points and a 30% off promo code.
Southwest Airlines Credit Card Signup Bonus
New (consumer) cardholders can earn 60,000 bonus points plus a 30% off promo code after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
The consumer cards include the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card ($69 annual fee; 3,000 points anniversary bonus), the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card ($99 annual fee; 6,000 points anniversary bonus), and the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card ($149 annual fee; 7,500 points anniversary bonus).
This signup bonus offer is available if you do not have a current Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card and have not received a new card member bonus within the last 24 months. Note that this does not apply to the Southwest business card and employee credit card products.
Here’s how to get the bonus:
- Apply for one of the eligible Southwest Rapid Rewards credit cards.
- Once approved, spend $3,000 within the first three months from account opening. Once that is done, a 30% off promotion code will be in your Southwest.com account within eight weeks of earning your bonus.
- Once you’ve got your promo code, go to your account and find your payment page. From there, choose your travel and then apply your 30% code. You can use your code for a one-way or round-trip flight.
- Your promo code is valid until 10/31/2024.
Note that the discount is only valid on base fare and is applied before relevant taxes and fees.
This credit card signup bonus offer ends on 06/26/2023.
- 10 U.S. Cities With The Most War Memorials
- 7 Best ChatGPT Plugins For Travel
- First Chase Sapphire Lounge In The U.S. Opens In Boston